A4 Flower Seed Paper
Plain A4 sheets to work your magic on!
– Packed full of bee-friendly flower seeds (Sweet Alyssum, Poppy, Baby’s Breath and Rudbeckia)
– Handmade to protect seeds and make sure they grow
– Made from Recycled Waste Cotton
Our seed paper can be printed on but care needs to be taken when deciding which thickness and printer to use. Printing details can be found on each thickness variation below. Please note that, as our sheets are handmade, each sheet is unique and there will be some variation in thickness.
Some printers do not like seed paper due to the uneven texture and also, some seeds might get dislodged. For this reason, we cannot be held responsible for any damage that might be caused. While we have had no reports of damage to any home printers from light use, heavy/commercial use on such devices could result in issues such as unwanted marks on paper and result in the printer needing a deep clean.
Laser printers should not be used as excessive heat can decrease the germination rates of the seeds or make them completely nonviable. We would not recommend using a commercial printer, unless they’re experienced with printing on handmade seed paper, as seeds can either become over-heated or crushed in the process. Dislodged seeds could also cause damage to their expensive machines or take a long time to cleanout. The only commercial printing we would recommend is screen printing without excessive pressure.
For more info, please visit our FAQs page.
To make sure your seed paper has the best chance of turning into beautiful flowers, be sure to write/print detailed instructions on it.
– Recommended planting time – Spring/Summer (when it’s warm/hot)
– Soak in water and tear into small pieces.
– Place pieces in a pot of compost and very lightly sprinkle more compost on top
– Water and keep the soil and paper moist (do not let it dry out but do not leave it constantly wet either) in a warm and light environment
– Once your small plants have grown, place pot outside or keep on a window that has lots of sun.
– Do not plant in nature – eco systems are fragile.
For more info on planting and printing, please visit our FAQs page.
THIN A4 SEED PAPER
– Approximately 160gsm
– Prints easily on most inkjet printers
– Perfect for letters, thank you notes, eco candle labels, lightweight invitations.
REGULAR A4 SEED PAPER
– Approximately 200gsm
– Can be printed on using most inkjet printers that can print on card. Prints on some standard (non-card) inkjets, depending on the device.
– Perfect for greeting cards, invitations, bookmarks, lightweight gift tags.
THICK A4 SEED PAPER
– Approximately 300+gsm
– Cannot be printed on using most inkjet printers. Only recommended for crafting or screenprinting.
– Perfect for thicker hand-decorated greeting cards/gift tags/postcards, crafting projects.
Have any Questions? Drop us a line!
© Greenili Ltd 2021
Company Number: 13358223
Official (non-return/mailing) address: 56 Waye Avenue, Hounslow, England, TW5 9SE