Plantable Seed Paper Gift Bags
– Large = (approximately 8 x 12 x 5 inches)
Small = (approximately 4 x 6 x 2.5 inches)
– Handmade – each bag is unique so there will be some difference in thickness and seed quantity/distribution
– Packed full of bee-friendly flower seeds
– Made from recycled waste cotton
Seed & Planting Info
Our seed paper includes a mix of Sweet Alyssum, Poppy, Baby’s Breath, Rudbeckia, Cosmos & Basil. Depending on the season, a couple of varieties may not be included but there will always be a mix of at least 4 seed types.
To make sure your seed paper has the best chance of turning into beautiful flowers, be sure to write/print detailed instructions on it.
– Recommended planting time: Spring/Summer (when it’s warm/hot)
– Soak in water and tear into small pieces.
– Place pieces in a pot of compost and very lightly sprinkle more compost on top
– Water and keep the soil and paper moist (do not let it dry out but do not leave it constantly wet either) in a warm and light environment
– Once your small plants have grown, place pot outside or keep on a window that has lots of sun.
– Do not plant in nature – eco systems are fragile.
For more info on planting and printing, please visit our FAQs page.
SMALL SEED PAPER GIFT BAGS
– Approximately 4 x 6 x 2.5 inches
LARGE SEED PAPER GIFT BAGS
– Approximately 8 x 12 x 5 inches
Have any Questions? Drop us a line!
© Greenili Ltd 2021
Company Number: 13358223
Official (non-return/mailing) address: 56 Waye Avenue, Hounslow, England, TW5 9SE